Sunday, December 14, 2014

gifday is back!

So finals are over and such, and I aced them all like I should, and now I can go back to messing around with images so they glitch out, whether by my own hand or by a computers hand.

This week I made this thing. Warning if you haven't already noticed, this one is flashy. It is also a visual representation of my brain in the midst of finals.

















I will post some of the last few images because they are, in my opinion, masterpieces of glitchery.  I first ran the source image through a pixel sorter, then I put that into Photoshop, then after some layering, I put that image into Audacity, and cut and paste the raw data a few 20 ish times, exporting after each cut and paste to make sure the data wasn't corrupted, then back to MS paint, for old fashioned copy and pasting, but with sections of one image pasted onto an earlier pixel sorted image. So then after lots and lots of copy and pasting and inverting colors, I put the image back into photoshop as a layer, and worked around with it along with a few of its cousins worked in as layers also.

The final product came out awesome and I made a few variations and I love them all.  One I decided would be a teaser poster for the latest non-existent Matrix movie.





























































ok, I'm gonna go back and put my finished product back into the pixel sorter, and maybe after that audacity.  I'm gonna glitch this photo to the max.  I'll post the end result.


No comments: